|05 GMC Wheelchair Accessible Motorhome Nice!
See more pictures HERE
||2005 24' Custom GMC Savana Wheelchair Accessible:
I custom built this coach for myself last November. Business expansion forces sale. I built it with the intention of keeping it 5 years and renting it out so I over built it to with stand renter abuse.
It was a Penske Truck which means it was really well maintained with only highway miles. My buddy works at the local Penske service shop. I hand picked this one. It runs and drives like new. I've taken only 7-8 trips in it so it's still clean and everything is working as factory. It's so comfortable and nice, I really hate to sell this.
I'm an experienced RV'er and I built this with only the best parts and design. I guarantee it to be better than a factory rig... I designed it to use very little electricity so you can stay for extended periods in the wilderness without using hookups. In fact, we have never used an RV park.
|Weight ||0 |
|Tax ||NOTAX |
- 6.0 Gas V8 and Auto Tranny
- Real Mahogany. interior (no fake paneling)
- Fabric head liner ( reduces noise and looks great)
- 13.5 BTU A/C
- 4.0Kw Onan Generator
- Large Solar Panel Array
- Large Battery Box on roof will hold up to 12 batteries (currently has 6)
- 1000 watt inverter. You can run the A/C off the batteries.
(you'll always have electricity.)
- Flat panel TV, DVD, Stereo
- Electronic ignition 6 Gal water heater
- Sleeps 2 adults and 2 kids
- 24' Makes it easy to maneuver. Drives like a nice pick up truck. Fly past other motorhomes at 70 mph with ease.
- Large roof rack and ladder (Heavy duty. Not aluminum)
- Out side grill (keeps the mess out side)
- Catalytic heater (won't run down your batteries)
- Propane Lantern (Lite up the whole rig and won't run down the batteries)
- 50 Gallon fresh water tank.
- Lots of lights and outlets
- Rear hitch for pulling your boat
I will deliver this vehicle anywhere in the 48 states for .35 a mile with full price purchase.